M3 Technologies (Asia) Berhad ("M3Tech") is the first mobile content and applications developer to be
listed on the Malaysian Stock Exchange MESDAQ market in 2003, now known as ACE market. The company was
incorporated in May 1999 and now has offices in Malaysia (Petaling Jaya), Thailand, Singapore, China,
Indonesia, Hong Kong and Pakistan.
M3Tech is the leading mobile content provider in Malaysia, which provide a wide range of consumer,
enterprise and partnership products and services, and is making inroads in being the leader in this
Due to expansion, we are looking for dynamic, committed and result-oriented individuals to fill
in the following positions:
- To develop and seek new business opportunities within the mobile based industry.
- To be in-charge of product development including concepts, proposals, presentations, upgrades and launches.
- To develop and maintain healthy relationship with the corporate clients.
- To provide details, accurate and timely reports to management.
- Applicants must possess a Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years working experience with vast knowledge/background in telecommunications. Strong interest/desire in mobile data/content trends.
- Good command in English, Malay & Chinese (written & spoken).
- Strong conceptualization skills, excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pleasant personality, ambitious, resourceful and result oriented.
- A team player, self-driven, self motivated and able to work independently.
- Willing to travel.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Responsible for managing Company sales and marketing activities and meet KPI/target set by Company.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a sales methodology, tracking the sales pipeline and measuring performance against sales quotas.
- Plan, coordinate and implement marketing programs to identify and acquire new customers.
- Achieve department's monthly, quarterly and annual goals and make sure those sales and marketing objectives align with overall company goals.
- To work with major customer accounts and overseeing the creation of sales collateral, sales and marketing executives are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with outside vendors, partners and distributors.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Protects Company's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must have at least diploma in Marketing/Business or related filed for this position.
- Customer-oriental approach.
- Good communication and capable to maintain good relationships with customers.
- Preferably Sales & Marketing Executive specializing in Dealer sales or equivalent.
- Willing to travel.